A place where luxury and comfort meet! That's the sense given by this 4-room apartment in the Résidence Savoy building in Scheveningen. This spacious home features 3 bedrooms, a stunning unobstructed sea view, a balcony at the front, large terrace at the rear and two bathrooms. Furthermore, the property includes a private parking space in the underground garage and a separate storage unit.
A home in Résidence Savoy guarantees 365 days a year of holiday vibes! The stunning apartment building includes a sauna and a private swimming pool, all situated on Scheveningen's iconic seafront boulevard. The building also offers amenities such as two terraces with a ping pong table, jeu de boules court and a chess board. With the beach and the sea on your doorstep, the pier within walking distance and the lovely shops and eateries on Keizerstraat around the corner, everything is within easy reach here.
Ground floor: secured main entrance with the doorbell panel and mailboxes, central lobby with an elevator/stairs to the 1st floor.
1st floor: portico accessing 2 apartments, front door to the apartment, opening to the hall with the meter cupboard, coat area, storage room with the central heating unit and separate restroom with a toilet and washbasin. Spacious and bright living room with a fireplace, sliding doors to the front balcony and an unobstructed view of the sea. Semi-open plan kitchen with a range of built-in appliances, including a dishwasher and cooktop. Separate laundry/ utility room with the fittings for the laundry station. Bedroom 1 with fitted closets and a connecting bathroom 1 with a large walk-in shower, toilet and two sinks. Bedroom 2 with access to the generous southeast-facing rear terrace. Spacious bedroom 3 with guest bathroom 2 with a walk-in shower and a sink.
Separate large storage unit in the basement and a private parking space in the underground parking garage.
- Usable residential floor area approximately 127 sqm;
- Freehold property;
- 3 bedrooms;
- Front balcony and rear terrace;
- 2 bathrooms;
- Private parking space;
- Private storage unit;
- Housemaster on-site;
- Active HOA, monthly contribution of € 578.11 including building insurance and access to the swimming pool;
- Monthly HOA charges for the parking space of € 18.17;
- The HOA intends to modernize the front facade, balcony walls will be changed to incorporate abundant glass, the buyer should take into account that this will include a one-time future contribution of € 10,000 in the near future;
- Materials and property age clauses apply;
- Closing date to be determined.